The world is a fast-changing and competitive place. In the 21st century, anyone and everyone who has the technical know-how and the certain requirements can enroll themselves in any course that they want to do. Nowadays, everyone has great scores, but in order to stand from the rest of the world, one should have something extra. In today’s world, many certifications can validate your position in the organization, but in the case of a project management company, having a PMP certification is like having the golden egg of opportunities.
Established companies and organizations are not searching for candidates who can just fill out all the boxes; they want candidates who can completely blow the boxes. They want that extra fire in you. And today, we can help you to get the fire in the form of the PMP certification. So what is a PMP certification? The PMP certification or the Project Management Professional is a certification that is administered by the Project Management Institute, USA.
From the organization’s point of view, potential candidates should have PMP certification because it enhances the employees’ hard and soft skills and also gives them adequate knowledge, which would help the organization to grow in the future. Some organizations have also made it mandatory to have the PMP certification in order to be a part of the firm. So if you want to be in favor of any project management organization, then this certification can be the jack of all trades.
BENEFITS OF PMP CERTIFICATION TO THE ORGANIZATION:
1. Employees with the PMP certification have all the required qualifications and technical knowledge that is required in the organization. They also have all the required skills. It helps the organization to eliminate the burden of teaching their employees those skills.
2. When the organization hires candidates with the PMP certification, then it helps the organization to get recognized worldwide. PMP is offered in over 230 countries. There are over eight lakhs professionals who are PMP certified. This worldwide recognition helps the organization to gain goodwill, which is the ultimate goal of all business firms. In a nutshell, a candidate who knows all the whats and hows are recruited.
3. It makes sure that all the organization’s projects are successful. When the learnings of this course are implemented in the organization, it ensures the success of the project, which will ultimately benefit both the employee and the employer. The employee can get better exposure and can become an asset to the organization.
4. It also ensures better recruitment visibility. If the PMP certification is on your resume, then you have a higher chance of getting recruited, and the organization also gets skilled professionals. Generally, the organization looks up for personnel with skills and knowledge.
5. PMP also helps you to invest your skills in the right place and right manner. This certification will help you to validate your knowledge and skills, which will also help you to connect with others.
PMP professionals and will offer you a broader perspective of the management process.
6. The PMP certification is industry agnostic. It can be described aa truly global and is accepted in all industries and sectors from IT to manufacturing. It also doesn’t take into consideration the geographical factor.
7. A part of this certification is about clients and how one can build their trust, which helps the organization in better and improved project demonstrations. The PMP certification ensures that the customer trusts you, which gains the organization’s customer satisfaction and goodwill.
8. Having a PMP certification also opens all the doors for higher career opportunities. Since all organizations are focusing on recruiting skilled and knowledgeable candidates, obtaining this certification comes in handy.
9. This also helps you to accomplish a sense of personal achievement and satisfaction. What is the only thing that is constant? Change! So it is very crucial that we keep learning and enhancing our skills if we want to be at the top of the success ladder. Overall, it also gives you personal satisfaction and a sense of accomplishment.
10. If you have the PMP certification, then it makes it easier for the organization to collaborate with other firms. Since you already have the required skills and you speak the common language, it can help you gain the trust of your superiors and will also help the company to expand.
For a project manager, having a PMP certification is like owning a very crucial asset. It is beneficial for both the organization and the employee. Your updated skills, techniques, and methodologies help the organization to grow, and it also takes your career to a whole new level.