Do you have sleepless nights because of acne problems? In that case, you are not alone. Studies show that nearly 50 million Americans are affected by acne every year, and 85% of teenagers have experienced acne problems in some form or the other. Acne can cause both emotional and physiological issues; they may result in permanent scars on the skin which in turn can lead to low self-esteem, anxiety, poor self-image and lack of confidence.
You need to know how to get rid of acne and to do this; you need to know what causes this in the first place. You can also invest in quality topical solutions when you have a Sephora coupon with you. Below are listed some easy ways to eliminate acne:
- Invest in Good Acne Removing Products: While you may find many acne-removal products in the market, you need to know which ones are safe, certified by expert dermatologists, and guaranteed to work for you. You must buy topical acne medications containing ingredients like benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid and use only non-abrasive techniques for cleansing.
- Coconut Oil: Whether it is hair conditioning or cooking, this oil has many benefits. Most importantly, it is an effective cure for acne removal. You can incorporate this in your diet or rub it directly onto cleansed skin to moisturize it further.
- Tea Tree Oil: This may be applied in concentrated form or diluted with water, on the acne, using cotton swabs or cotton pads. Since this oil has a drying effect, it is advisable to use it with coconut oil.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: This is prepared by fermenting apple cider or juice from apples. Similar to other vinegars, it can also fight bacteria and virus. It contains many organic acids which destroy acne.
- Zinc Supplements: Zinc helps cells to grow and is considered to be one of the best natural treatments for pimples. Those suffering from acne are seen to have low zinc levels and so, taking zinc supplements orally can prevent acne formation.
- Green Tea: You can even apply green tea to the skin as it is antioxidant-rich and promotes good health. The tannins and flavonoids in it can fight bacteria, reducing inflammation.
- Aloe Vera: You must use the aloe vera gel for moisturizing skin because it can help eliminate acne growth. This gel is usually a part of creams and lotions which are used for treating abrasions, cuts, burns and various skin ailments. Aloe vera contains sulfur and salicylic acid that can treat acne.
- Regular Exfoliation: It is important to exfoliate regularly to remove the dead skin cell layer; you may use a scrub or brush to do this manually. The process helps to unclog skin pores and therefore, prevents acne.
- Eat Low GI Foods: Your diet should have low GI foods because dietary factors like Glycemic Index or GI and insulin are closely related to acne growth. When you eat high GI foods, your blood glucose levels spike and this means greater excretion of sebum or oil. This consequently causes more acne growth.
- Cut Down on Dairy Foods: When you consume too many dairy products, you are likely to get more exposed to hormones and this may cause acne. Studies have shown that excess milk consumption can trigger acne in some people.
- Reduce Stress: The more stressed you are the higher are hormone secretions, and this leads to increased oil secretion and skin inflammation. These may make acne conditions worse. Stress also slow down natural healing and this means slow repair for acne lesions too. You need to sleep well, practice meditation and yoga to alleviate stress levels.
- Exercise Regularly: When you work out regularly your blood circulation is optimum and this nourishes skin cells. So, acne formation can be prevented and the skin heals faster when affected with acne.
These are some of the most effective ways to cure acne and prevent pimples from reappearing; but you need to find the latest coupons for the products from Don’tPayAll.